21st November 2018
The Citywest Hotel, Dublin
Join us at the ISME’s 2018 Annual Conference. The title for this years event is ‘Think 25’. As ISME looks back on 25 years of supporting SMEs we encourage you to look to the future and envision where your business will be in 2043.
Think 25 – Looking ahead for Irish Business
Conference Chairman: Conall Ó Moráin
Keynote speech: Alison Cowzer, East Coast Bakehouse
Theme speech: Professor Alan Smeaton, Professor of Computing, DCU & Director of the Insight Centre for Data Analytics
- John Popolizio, Co-Founder & CEO, Sovy – Simplifying Compliance for SMEs:
- David Cox, Managing Director, Fragrances of Ireland – In Conversation with
- Presentation of the Sean Hannick SME Award – Apply here
The Great Debate – What have we learned to inspire the next 25 years?
- Jess Kelly, Newstalk’s Technology Correspondent
- Jim Power, Economist & Lecturer, Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business, UCD
- Dr. Katy Haywood, Reader in Sociology, Queen’s University Belfast & author of Bordering on Brexit
- Christopher Paye, General Manager, jobs.ie