Commencing end February, this newly created monthly HR update series has been developed to help business owners and their staff with HR responsibilities to navigate the ever-changing HR landscape. We will address new policy changes and provide learning on important topics to give businesses the confidence that they are following the correct procedures.
Your HR experts are ISME’s HR Advisor Cait Lynch, and ISME’s HR trainer, Tracy O’Brien
Delivered via Zoom, they will give a 45–50-minute presentation, and we will facilitate a Q&A thereafter. *Please send your questions to [email protected] after booking.
Cost for the entire series of 10 updates €200. Sessions can also be purchased individually for €30.
Information about the first 3 sessions:
Managing a remote or hybrid workforce
Friday Feb 25th, 2022 – 0800-0930
- Learn about your legal obligations
- Find out top tips to manage your hybrid workforce
- Learn practical solutions to the challenges of managing a hybrid or remote team
- Learn about how to prevent cyber bullying
Absence Management, Income & Sick Pay
Friday March 25th, 2022 – 0800-0930
- Learn how to manage absence due to illness effectively
- Get top tips on how to reduce absence in your business
- Understand what you need to have in your absence policy
- Know what your legal obligations are regarding sick pay
Contracts and Handbooks
Weds 27th April 2022 – 0800-0930
- Understand which policies you need to update to ensure that your business is complying with recent changes to legislation
- Find out where to put your policies – which ones must be in your contracts of employment and which ones form part of a staff handbook
- Did you know that there are numerous pieces of legislation governing terms and conditions of employment? – find out how to ensure that you are compliant with all of these with two easy steps
- Learn about the steps to follow to change terms and conditions