- Understand which policies you need to update to ensure that your business is complying with recent changes to legislation
- Find out where to put your policies – which ones must be in your contracts of employment and which ones form part of a staff handbook
- Did you know that there are numerous pieces of legislation governing terms and conditions of employment? – find out how to ensure that you are compliant with all of these with two easy steps
- Learn about the steps to follow to change terms and conditions
* This is a recording and all information is accurate as of 27/04/2022
Your HR experts are ISME’s HR Advisor Cait Lynch, and ISME’s HR trainer, Tracy O’Brien.
Delivered via Zoom, they gave 45–50-minute presentation, hosted a Q&A thereafter.
You can also pre purchase the 10 updates for 2022 here.