Role Type: Permanent
Are you a Payroll Wizard? If so, we would love to hear from you today.
Our Sister Company Paycheck Plus is recruiting for a Payroll Specialist who has worked in a Practice/ Bureau and becomes a great team member.
I am looking for an all-round expert who has experience processing payroll end to end and experience processing BIK and calculating employees’ values.
We believe in offering our clients a first-class service focusing on their specific needs with our specially tailored services and expert knowledge in payroll calculations and employment law. We are looking for additional expertise from enthusiastic team-players to assist us in our growing business. IPASS Accreditation is essential, as is proven experience in a bureau or large volume payroll environment.
Answerable to the Payroll Operations Manager, the ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience within a Practice / Bureau / Shared Service Environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Implement and process payrolls on behalf of key clients accurately, on time, and in a compliant manner
· Ensure compliance with all ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 internal policies and procedures, GDPR, KPIs, and other quality control matters
· Provide professional and friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
· Be innovative, enthusiastic, and proactive in providing clients with impeccable customer service
· Maintain and further develop the relationship with our existing global client base.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
· Experience of Sage Micro pay, Megapay or similar, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns, Benefits, etc
· Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
· Excellent time management, administration skills, and attention to detail
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage own processing schedule
· Participate in payroll process improvement projects, efficiencies, automation, and systems enhancements
· Participation in projects as requested, including system implementation, process reviews, product/service innovation, testing, etc.
· Communicate and support cross-functional goals and objectives.
Compensation and Benefits
· Attractive remuneration package based on relevant experience
· Education Bursary is available to employees on a case by case basis.
We are looking for people with proven experience in a practice/payroll bureau or similar environment. If you are passionate about payroll, take pride in a job well done, and want to be part of our winning team, please send a cover letter detailing the key attributes you possess to be considered for the role of Payroll Specialist.