21st November 2018 | The Citywest Hotel, Dublin
Join us at the ISME’s 2018 Annual Conference. The title for this years event is ‘Think 25’. As ISME looks back on 25 years of supporting SMEs we encourage you to look to the future and envision where your business will be in 2043.
Think 25 – Looking ahead for Irish Business
Conference Chairman: Conall Ó Moráin
- Chairman’s Address: Ciaran Murtagh
- Opening the conference: Minister Heather Humphreys TD, Minister for Business, Enterprise and Innovation
- Keynote speaker: Alison Cowzer, Director, East Coast Bakehouse
- Theme speaker: Professor Alan Smeaton, Professor of Computing, Dublin City University discussing technology and business over the next 25 years.
- Simplifying Compliance for SMEs: John Popolizio, Co-Founder & CEO, Sovy
- In Conversation with David Cox, Managing Director, Fragrances of Ireland
- Presentation of the Sean Hannick SME Award – Applications closed
The Great Debate – What have we learned to inspire the next 25 years?
- Jess Kelly, Newstalk’s Technology Correspondent
- Jim Power, Economist & Lecturer, Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business, UCD
- Christopher Paye, General Manager, jobs.ie
- Tom Lyons, Executive Editor, Sunday Business Post
Explore the event further here, including speaker bios, the great debate and breakout sessions
Full Day Ticket (8am-3.30pm includes entry to the conference, exhibition area and breakouts plus breakfast, mid-morning refreshment and lunch)
- Members €80
- Non-members €160
Morning Ticket (8am-2pm includes entry to the conference, exhibition area plus breakfast, mid-morning refreshment and lunch)
- Members €55
- Non-members €100