PRESS RELEASE: ISME hold meeting in Minister Charles Flanagan’s constituency to address the severity of the insurance crisis for businesses
- The ISME Insurance Reform Meeting will take place on May 16th in Kavanagh’s Portlaoise. The event is taking place here to ensure that Justice Minister Charles Flanagan adequately understands the severity of this problem for businesses in the area.
- ISME are calling for local businesses who might have a story to share to contact us in advance of the meet up.
- Some ISME members report their insurance costs have risen by over 1000% in the past 6 years
ISME is calling all businesses in Laois and Offaly to join us from 7.30 am on May 16th in Kavanagh’s Portlaoise to raise the volume on the need for insurance reform. We want as big and as broad a sectoral representation as possible present on the day. The meeting is taking place in Portlaoise to ensure that our Justice Minister understands the severity of this problem for businesses in the area.
Sign up to attend the meeting here.
- ISME should be referred to as the Irish SME Association
- The media are welcome to attend to interview our CEO and speakers
- The below image can be used to promote the event on social media