Peak Connexxion Training Ltd, a leading provider of executive coaching, interview training and leadership development training, is proud to celebrate its 18th anniversary.
For nearly two decades, Peak Connexxion has delivered high quality coaching and leadership services, enabling individuals, businesses big and small, as well as public sector organisations to unlock their potential and achieve success. We are a trusted partner with a proven track record.
Highlights from our first 18 years include:
• Winning awards for ‘Best Leadership Programme’ in a Large Public Sector Organisation and Large Private Sector Organisation from the Irish Institute of Training and Development.
• Creating the first accredited coaching programme in Ireland for the public sector.
• Introducing Emotional Intelligence tools to Ireland including the EQi.
• Pioneering the use of Graphic Harvesting in leadership training.
• Creating a unique coaching instrument, PROACT ©
• Delivering the first Diversity Programme in Ireland.
• Creating a unique resource library which our clients have lifetime access to.
• Delivering a successful leadership development and coaching programme for the Department of Taoiseach, adapting to challenging circumstances during the pandemic.
Georgina Corscadden, Peak Connexxion Founder, CEO and Master Coach, remarked:
‘Celebrating our 18th year is a testament to the dedication of our exceptional and growing team of staff and the trust our clients have placed in us. It has been a pleasure to be part of so many success stories and we’re excited to continue this journey of growth and empowerment. We want all our clients to achieve ‘Peak’ performance.’
For more information about PCTL please visit www.peakconnexxion.ie or contact Nicola Awford, Director of Business Operations at [email protected]