Role Type: Permanent
JC Environmental is a leader in the drainage and wastewater industry in Ireland, providing a range of services to commercial, municipal and domestic customers.
We are currently recruiting a financial accountant to join our growing team in JC Enviro. The role is a part-time one, available on a permanent basis, based at our offices in Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan. The successful candidate will work within a small accounts team to safeguard the accuracy and integrity of the reported financial information. This is an interesting and varied role, working closely with the Managing Director, Office Manager and two members of accounting staff. The vacancy will suit an ambitious qualified accountant who would like to gain valuable experience and knowledge within a growing and progressive business
- Prepare monthly management accounts and periodic budgets
- Supervise Credit Control and Debt Control
- Implement a range of Internal Controls
- Analyse financial data and provide insights and recommendations to improve performance and profitability
- Ad hoc projects
- Qualified Accountant with at a minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in a small/medium Services business.
- Advanced working knowledge of Sage 50 accounting software
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Commercial acumen with a performance and results driven approach.
Salary and Working Conditions: Excellent Package with full benefits. May suit a self-employed person. Part-time days per week / per month are negotiable. Send CV and Cover Letter to John Conlon at [email protected]. Closing date for applications 21 st January 2024.