Introducing ISME’s Monthly HR Update Series with Cait Lynch, ISME’s HR Advisor and Tracy O’Brien, ISME’s HR trainer. This 10-part series has been developed to help business owners and their staff deal with HR responsibilities in order to navigate the ever-changing HR landscape.
The first webinar of the series on Friday 25th February, 12-1.00 p.m. and will focus on Managing a remote or hybrid workforce. Employers will:
- Learn about your legal obligations
- Find out top tips on managing your hybrid workforce
- Learn practical solutions to the challenges of managing a hybrid or remote team
- Learn about how to prevent cyber bullying
Absence Management, Income & Sick Pay on Friday 25th March, 8.00-9.30 am
- Learn how to manage absence due to illness effectively
- Get top tips on how to reduce absence in your business
- Understand what you need to have in your absence policy
- Know what your legal obligations are regarding sick pay
Contracts and Handbooks Wednesday 27th April, 8.00-9.30 am
- Understand which policies you need to update to ensure that your business is complying with recent changes to legislation
- Find out where to put your policies – which ones must be in your contracts of employment and which ones form part of a staff handbook
- Did you know that there are numerous pieces of legislation governing terms and conditions of employment? – find out how to ensure that you are compliant with all of these with two easy steps
- Learn about the steps to follow to change terms and conditions
These events are delivered via Zoo with 45–50-minute presentation followed by a Q&A session. Questions can be sent in advance when completing the registration form when booking the course.
Each course is €30 and we offer a 10 pack for €200.
To book click here.
About Tracy O’Brien
The People Password is dedicated to unlocking the potential in people through Training, Business Strategy, Coaching, Mentoring, Mediation and positive HR Solutions. As a psychologist and former HR Director, she founded The People Password to bring my passion for and experience in delivering business results through people to business owners, individuals and HR Departments. She has over 20 years board level and generalist HR and business leadership experience and through this experience has gained in-depth knowledge of Business Management and Strategy, Employee Engagement, People and Business Integration, HR Strategy and Operations, Change Management, Coaching, Mediation, Performance Management and Talent Management in B2B and B2C businesses. She has worked with teams who have gained international accreditation as best employers under her strategic and operational vision and execution. I
About Cait Lynch
Cait is a HR professional with experience across a wide variety of sectors including FMCG, Manufacturing, Transport, Engineering and the Health and Social Care. Prior to Joining ISME she held a number of Employee Relations specialist roles, most recently working as Recruitment and Employee Relations Specialist with Nursing Homes Ireland. She holds a B.Comm from UCC, majoring in Employment Law and People Management.