Griffith College will hold its QQI validated Certificate in Marketing and Sales at its South Circular Road campus starting Thursday 7 November.
The practical, four month Level 7 course is supported by ISME Skillnet and aims to equip owners/managers/sales and/or marketing staff with the relevant communication skills, techniques and tools they need to advance in their personal and professional performance.
As a student of the Certificate in Marketing and Sales, the learner will:
• Gain a practical understanding in the skills of marketing and sales
• Develop a unique marketing or sales plan which they will be able to implement in their workplace
• Learn in accordance with the methodology that assists the learner pay special attention to problem-based learnings
• Experience small class sizes, increasing the 1-to-1 student lecturer time
• Choice of further study with the Diploma in Online Marketing and Digital Strategy course
Graduate Elizabeth said, “I would recommend this programme to anyone starting out in Sales & Marketing or to someone wishing to modernise their sales and marketing processes. I found the lecturers and mentors very practical and helpful. I now have a measurable business plan!”
Interested parties are asked to contact Geraldine McGing for further details at [email protected] or visit www.griffith.ie for a full list of part-time courses.