ISME Skillnet held a number of GDPR training events around the country including Dubiln, Cork, Limerick and Kilkenny, prior to May 25th. These events were specifically designed for Irish SMEs to help them prepare for the new data protection regulations. Prior to holding the events we conducted research among our database and found that:
- Only 38% could name some of the changes GDPR will bring.
- 70% have not identified steps/actions that will need to take place to be GDPR compliant.
- 76% are concerned about GDPR.
- 32% are planning to get outside help to assist them with GDPR compliance.
- 67% would like to see training offered on GDPR
The attendees left the training event with the tools, support and confidence they needed to take the next step in assuring their compliance with the new regulation.
Browse the images below to get a feel for the event.
Visit our Learning & Development page to explore some more courses or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about future GDPR dates.