- Event will allow small business owners to informally ask questions and get advice from a diverse mix of Government Agencies
- Presentations will focus on key regulatory requirements and the assistance available to help entrepreneurs develop their businesses
- Event is supported by SFA, Chambers Ireland, ISME, RGData, ACCA and the Hardware Association of Ireland.
The half-day event is specifically targeted at people thinking of starting a business and small business owners and managers. Attending the event will allow entrepreneurs to:
- Better understand the key regulations that affect them so that they can focus on the main task of running their business;
- Meet experts from a broad range of public bodies in an informal setting;
- Find out about advice and supports that are available from across the public sector.