The ISME ANNUAL Conference 2013 will take place on Friday 8th November in the RDS, Concert Hall-Dublin 4 and is entitled “MAKING IRELAND WORK – SMEs LEADING THE WAY”A theme that recognises the invaluable contribution you, as business owners, are making to Ireland’s recovery. Click to watch the Video: ISME ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Matt Cooper will chair what promises to be the Business Conference of the Year.
With a footfall of over 400, the ISME Annual Conference is the place to be! This is an excellent business networking opportunity.
8.30am – 8.40am Chairman’s Introduction.
- Eamonn Kielty, Chairman, ISME.
8.40am – 9.15am Branding: Size Doesn’t Matter.
- John Fanning, Lecturer in Branding and Marketing Communications, Smurfit Business School.
9.15am – 10.45am Ireland Post Troika – What lies ahead.
- Dr. Gints Apals, Ambassador of the Republic of Latvia to Ireland.
- Tom Healy, Director, Nevin Economic Research Institute.
- Prof, John McHale, Chair, Irish Fiscal Advisory Council.
- Conall Ó Móráin, Presenter, “Sunday Business Show”, Today FM.
- Q & A
10.45am – 11.30am Exhibition, Networking & Refreshments.
11.30am – 12.00pm Working For Ireland.
- Fintan O’Toole, Literary Editor, The Irish Times.
12.00pm – 1.30pm SMEs Leading the Way.
- Paula Fitzsimons, Owner, Fitzsimons Consulting.
- Ceara McNeela , MD, Asgard Industrial Systems.
- Prof. Diarmuid Hegarty, President, Griffith College.
- Liam Griffin , MD, Griffin Group.
- Q & A
1.30pm Exhibition, Networking & Light Lunch