NEW: Preparing SME Managers to Recover and Succeed
Starting date: Next Session Wednesday 8th April at 10.30am
Monday 6th webinar is available to view from 7th April on the course page of the’ Griffith College’ web site here.
ISME in partnership with Griffith College are inviting owners and managers of small businesses to enrol on a series of FREE online workshops to equip you with the necessary management skills, tools and techniques to survive and recover in a post-COVID-19 environment.
Why should I consider this FREE online series?
Continuity of business is to the forefront of SME owner and manager minds’ in these uncertain times. Survival is key, but also adaptation to this changed business landscape. Osborne Recruitment report that almost “two thirds of businesses say the situation will permanently change the way their business operates in the future”. The silver lining of the current challenging context is the opportunity to reflect, plan and rethink how your SME can survive, adapt and thrive in a post-COVID-19 world.
These free online workshops will equip SME owners and managers with the necessary management skills, tools and techniques to advance their own personal performance as managers and to more reliably inform and guide the development of their SME through these unprecedented times. Topics covered over this ten part free series include:
- Topic 1: Stronger together – building a new reality for Irish SMEs
- Topic 2: The power of ‘future’
- Topic 3: Analysis and planning – evidence based decision making
- Topic 4: Crisis communication for internal and external audiences
- Topic 5: Optimising your supply chain and operations for smarter business
- Topic 6: Financial management in uncertainty
- Topic 7: Change management – new challenges bring new opportunities
- Topic 8: Reconnecting – marketing to your audience post Covid-19
- Topic 9: Demystifying the tax implications of COVID-19
- Topic 10: Leadership and motivation