Learning & Development
Practical Project Management
In this Practical Project Management Training Course learn how to apply best practice tools and techniques to your own projects
- Setting up the project initiation structure
- Planning project requirements, scope and quality
- Planning schedule and cost
- Managing people, monitoring and closing the project.
This is a highly interactive and practical course. Participants work in groups on a few projects which are meaningful to them. It is recommended that they select projects that they worked on in the recent past or are currently working on, so they apply the learning to their own experience.
A practical and interactive workshop, the course is designed for owner managers, managers and those who want to build a strong foundation in project management skills, particularly those with new project responsibilites.
Dates and Venues
- 17th and 18th of October 2018. 9:30am – 5:00pm, Dublin
Two day course: €395 ISME Members, €495 Non Members
Members please log in to avail of your discount