Learning & Development
Introduction to Photoshop
Use Photoshop to give your marketing material a more professional look.
- Explore the Photoshop Environment
- Customise the Workspace
- Customise Menus
- Manage files using Adobe Bridge
- Edit Photoshop File Properties
- Painting and Retouching Images
- Paint an Object
- Retouch an Image
- Create a Gradient
- Create a Pattern
- Create a Vector Object
- Apply Metadata and Keywords
- Output to Print
- Enhancing an Image
- Adjust the Tonal Range of an Image
- Modify the Exposure Settings
- Apply a Filter
- Working with Layers and Selections
- Create Layers
- Create Smart Objects
- Create Layer Styles
- Work with Multiple Layers
- Create Selections
This will be a practical course where participants will learn photoshop tools and techniques so they can market their company more professionally
For everyone involved in producing marketing material.
Basic PC skills are necessary to complete this course. These skills include: a basic understanding of a computer’s operating system, launching an application, creating and saving files and copying files from CD-ROMs and other media.
Dates and Venues
To Be Confirmed.
One day course. ISME Members: €230, Non Members: €325
Members please log in to avail of your discount