Save 35% on AA Membership – €98 per vehicle exclusive offer available to ISME members, (full price of cover €283)
Please note this product is for AA Company Membership only.
Roadside Rescue, Home Start & Rescue Plus Cover
Roadside Rescue – if a repair is not feasible at the roadside the AA will recover the stranded vehicle to the nearest AA approved garage
- All Roadside mechanical and vehicle related breakdowns issues
- An option to include Out of Fuel / Miss- fuelling service
- Keys lost or locked in the vehicle
- Punctures/no spare/recoveries to a repairer
- Accident or collision damage
Home Start – the AA will attend vehicle breakdowns at your business address or at your driver’s home address
Rescue Plus – covers a nationwide recovery to a destination of your choice, a replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours for you or your driver, or alternatively you may claim travel expenses or overnight accommodation up to €200 as per terms and conditions. T/Cs will apply.
ISME members can avail of discounts and benefits on these products as well as general motoring advice from Ireland’s leading motor organisation.
Benefits for ISME members:
- Minimising fleet downtime as 80% breakdowns fixed at the roadside
- Flexibility for switching drivers within the fleet
- Ireland’s largest patrol force providing best in class Roadside Rescue
- Market leading Call to Arrive & Call to Completion rates
- Covered 24/7 365 in Ireland/Northern Ireland and UK
- The AA Ireland tailor fleet cover based on client’s needs
PLUS ISME members will be able to purchase this policy when travelling abroad with a private/leased/company vehicle and will receive a €25 discount at checkout *T&C’s apply.
Policy cover includes:
- Single trip roadside assistance & emergency repair vehicle cover in Europe/UK
- Car hire
- Onward travel
- Emergency accommodation
- Vehicle repatriation to the Republic of Ireland
- Legal protection
- Access to 24/7 English speaking helpline for AA Lyon rescue centre
Full details * here.
The AA is Ireland’s leading motoring organization founded in 1910. The AA provides its members with a range of premium products and services such as Roadside Breakdown and Recovery Services, Car Insurance, Home Insurance, Travel Insurance as well as European Breakdown Cover and Life Insurance. They also issue International Driving Permits, ZZ Plates and AA Signs which is a provision of temporary directional signage to events.
Take a look at the other Affinity offers available to ISME Members: Return to the ADVANTAGE homepage > Not an ISME Member? Contact us today about joining or join online here.