Learning & Development
Winning at Tendering – Free Webinar- 30th April
During the Coronavirus crisis, State contracts continue to go to tender. There is an opportunity to win work through tendering in Ireland and overseas. This introductory programme expertly outlines how companies can start the process of pursuing opportunities to work with State bodies. The language and processes are broken down, opportunity identification explained and the requirements sought in bid documents broken down and explained from a beginner up perspective.
- An introduction to public procurement
- The principles and rules around public procurement
- Mapping out the procurement market
- How to find tenders
- Getting set-up on e-tenders
- Knowing when to bid
- How to respond to quotation requests
- Getting ready to respond to tenders
- 30th April 2020- 9:30am- 12:30am
Register HERE to take the course.
Members please log in to avail of your discount