Learning & Development
What Covid-19 means to the Business Environment – 3rd April 2020- Webinar
Jim Power is one of Ireland’s leading economic journalists and writes regular columns in The Irish Examiner and contributes to numerous other newspapers and magazines on an occasional basis. He is a frequent contributor to radio and TV on a variety of different shows. He currently teaches Business Economics on the Full Time MSc Management and the Full Time MBA programme at the Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business, University College Dublin.
- Overview of the global economic impact
- What’s happening on financial markets – Currencies / Equities
- Assessment of the International response
- Irish economic impact and assessment of the Irish response
- Implications for Future business environment.
- Friday April 3rd, 1:00pm
- 45 minute webinar
- €50 flat fee members/ non members
Before taking this course attendees must fill out this form.
Members please log in to avail of your discount