ISME Skillnet Terms and Conditions
- Your company must be resident in the Republic of Ireland.
- Acceptance onto a course is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of the ISME Skillnet management team
- Once you have been accepted onto the course you will be invoiced via the website, or if booking over the phone your invoice will be emailed to you. Postal invoices will only be issued on request.
- Course fees must be paid in full and in advance of the course commencing, unless prior agreement has been reached with the ISME Skillnet management team.
- All fees must be paid directly to ISME Skillnet.
- No refund will be given to companies cancelling participation within 3 days of the event.
- For in person training all course attendees must sign in on the sign in sheet daily.
- As a condition of the funding, all trainees are required to complete the ISME Skillnet Trainee Profile Form either online when registering, or when presented to them before or on the day of training. Failure to complete all the required paperwork will deem the funding void, and the member company will be liable for the full fee without the grant aid.
- At the end of a course, all attendees must complete the Skillnet Ireland Course Evaluation Form either in person on the day, or by email as soon as possible after the course.
- If you do not wish to complete the paperwork presented to you after the course, and still wish to attend, you will be charged the full course price without ISME Skillnet grant aid. (Prices advertised are inclusive of ISME Skillnet grant aid).
- From time to time, Skillnet Ireland or a third party may carry out quality assurance assessments on randomly selected courses. If you are contacted, please take the time to answer the questions that you are asked regarding the training and ISME Skillnet.
(Please note that ISME Skillnet, Skillnet Ireland, or a third party acting on behalf of Skillnet Ireland will NEVER ask for personal information on these calls/emails such as PPSN numbers, bank details, etc. If this information is requested please DO NOT give out your personal information and contact us immediately).
You hereby fully indemnify and agree to hold harmless ISME Skillnet, Skillnet Ireland, ISME, its contracted training providers and / or its mentors harmless against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by you the “learning”, “member company” or “third party” arising out of or in connection with the training session undertaken, training programme or materials provided.