Role Type: Permanent
Mallwood Ltd are an
SME Civil Engineering Company based in the south Kilkenny/Waterford area. We
are over 25 yrs in business and we specialise in Water/Sewage Services.
We are currently
looking for a full time QS/Contracts Manager due to the large volume of work
contracts we will be undertaking in the coming months.
Duties consist of:
- Pricing Tenders & Various Work Contracts while understanding
contract obligations, undertakings to the client, the structure form of
Valuations, Retentions and final claims.
- Liaising between client and contractor on a regular basis as regards
assessment of progress on contracts and any additions/variations to the
- Ensuring that Valuations are issued promptly on a monthly basis and
are comprehensive and identify any escalations in areas. Proficiency in
reporting, analytical and computer skills.
- Maintain and provide regular costings/analysis on each project and
negotiate where necessary.
- Ability to work with our staff as part of a team while also being
able to work independently in other areas.
- Advantageous to have 2-3yrs experience but not essential.
Full Driving Licence
Salary to be
negotiated with the successful applicant.
This is an excellent
opportunity for the right candidate, if you feel you are suitable to fill this
position, please apply below.