ISME Skillnet Business Clinic Series
SMEs and entrepreneurs play a crucial role in the Irish economy, with SMEs accounting for more than 70% of employment. The latest OECD report assesses the challenges for SME and entrepreneurship development in Ireland. 14 recommendations were offered for Ireland going forward which included the following; productivity, financial reform, digitalisation, exports and management development. Based on this research ISME Skillnet have developed a Business Clinics Series to take place over the next few months.
Doors will open at 07.30, with an 08.00 start. Breakfast, tea and coffee will be provided. All Business Clinics will conclude by 10.15am.
Each clinic will consist of a 45 mins presentation, a 15 minute break for networking and another 45 minute presentation with a Q&A session and an example of a successful case study.
Cost: €30 for ISME Members / €40 non-members
The following topics are coming up in November:
- Witness a Live Hack – How safe is your business? – 13th November – David Waldron, Radius Technologies
- Increase Productivity – Managing a Heavy Workload – 20th Nov – Ian Hannon, Activate Training Ltd
- Closing Your Deals, A Best Practice Clinic – 22nd Nov – Simon Haigh & Jason Cooper, GCM Advisory
- Practical Remote Working Models for your staff – 29th Nov – Shauna Moran, OperateRemote Ltd
Other Clinic topics include (Dates TBC)
- Entering new markets: Overview of Irish exports – Ross McCarthy, Keystone Procurement & ISME Chair
- Successful Conflict Conversations – Oak Conflict Dynamics, Mary Lou O’Kennedy
- Data Protection as a Marketing & Engagement Tool – Impact Privacy – Leon Atkins
- Positioning Your Business – How to Attract Talent – Maria O’Dwyer Coaching
- Digital Optimisation – Online Success for Your Business – Michael Foley, Aspire Digital
Fill out the below form to register your interest or book in for our first clinic, Witness a Live Hack – How safe is your business? on the 13th of November here.