Salary: €20,000 - €25,000
Role Type: Permanent
We are expanding rapidly and looking to recruit a graduate to join our international development team. We work with governments and multilateral institutions across the Middle East, Africa, CIS, and Balkans. Applicants will be based in Ireland but must be willing to travel internationally.
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of IDI’s existing projects, supporting IDI to win new business, and supporting the day to day operations of our organization. This is an entry level administrative & project management position with the opportunity to move into advisory, programme management, or business development within the organization after 2 – 5 years.
- Prepare and manage project documents
- Arrange logistics – flights, visas, and accommodation for short and long term experts
- Review, edit, and proof project outputs to ensure that they are easy to understand, visually appealing, and in line with IDI’s quality standards
- Support country research and analysis to identify new project opportunities
- Preparing IDI capability statements and business proposals
- Support internal IDI projects to constantly improve systems and operations
- Day-to-day office support (answering telephone / door, guest meet and greet, courier & taxi booking, internal catering, stationary)