Role Type: Part-time
ISME Skillnet has an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Executive to assist with key training and operational activities. Reporting directly to the Learning and Development Manager of ISME Skillnet this role offers the successful candidate exposure to one of Ireland’s leading Learning and Development providers. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support and develop key training initiatives and there is considerable scope for development.
- Manage the administrative tasks which support the learning and development function
- Complete audits and ensure compliance to organisational training standards
- Enter personal and training information into the digital training data base
- Manage the compliance of external training providers
- Preparing the training area for events and supporting trainers, as required
- Liaising with external trainers to schedule events
- Preparing documentation to advertise training schedules and opportunities
- Identifying training opportunities and submitting proposals to the Training manager
- General administration as required (including but not limited to – invoicing, issuing certificates, responding to external queries via telephone and email)
This list is not exhaustive and may be reviewed in line with organisational requirements.
- This role will suit a confident self-starter that can work on their own initiative when required
- High skill level of Microsoft Office suite is a must
- Excellent organisational & time management skills are a key requirement for the role
- Experience with SAGE or a similar package offers a distinct advantage
- The successful candidate must present a professional approach
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extensive access to external training courses
- Excellent salary for the right candidate
- This role offers considerable flexibility
- This role is offered over 2½ days per week
If you believe that you are a suitable candidate, please submit your cv to HR@ISME.ie by no later than 8th March 2018.
We do not require the assistance of agencies at this point.