Role Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for the following position.
Health & Safety Officer
Highway Safety Developments Ltd is quality certified manufacturing and services company. CE certified road signs and structures manufacturer, with ISO9001 and OHSAS18001 certification.
We require a health and safety officer whose role includes:
- Maintain all health and safety records, ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits in house and on sites throughout the country.
- Provide health and safety training to employees
- Perform risk assessments and corresponding corrective action plans
Suitable candidate will have:
- Health & Safety qualification – Level 7 desirable but not essential. May suit an individual working towards this qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience in Health & Safety role
- Experience in the construction industry – desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with a sharp eye for detail
- Manual Handling Train the trainer qualification – desirable
- Member of IOSH or equivalent
- Strong computer skills
- A full driving licence
To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter to:
Highway Safety Developments Ltd,