Role Type: Permanent
Company Description Summary:
has been providing information systems and services to hospitals and other
healthcare organisations in Ireland for over 20 years. We therefore have an
extremely broad knowledge of Irish health information requirements and the
existing applications and databases in the hospitals, having had to implement
our systems with integration to many other solutions in Ireland. The
company has a fantastic part-time opportunity for a driven and
motivated Digital Marketing Assistant. The successful candidate will
take an office-based role with frequent customer interaction and will take
strategic responsibility for the development of our digital marketing presence
and customer satisfaction. There is
also the possibility for hybrid working after the initial training period. We’d
expect this role to be for 3 days per week, the exact days can be arranged by
mutual agreement. The candidate should
have fluent English. They should have an EU passport or have an Irish Visa
which allows them to work full time in Ireland.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the following Duties:
- The Digital Marketing assistant will be
responsible for managing, creating and publishing original, high-quality
content through various channels (e.g. social platforms, web site,
email) and assisting in the development of revenue growth through online
and offline activity.
- Dealing with questions and queries with regards to the Manitex products from
interested prospects or customers.
- Design of uniform layout for presentations, flyers,
brochures, and marketing material to improve brand identity and the
company’s visibility in the market.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and
traditional or digital campaigns and facilitate their success, including
- Maintain our contacts list for all customers and
prospects to ensure we have an extensive marketing reach for all
- Creation of marketing literature (brochures,
case studies, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the
- Develop and manage online campaigns and all company
social media platforms.
- Drive a successful Digital Marketing Strategy
that delivers traffic, provide appropriate follow-up and generate sales leads
- Assess and promote customer satisfaction with Manitex
products and services and drive the creation of customer reference sites to
support the relevant marketing campaigns.
- Promote internal awareness of design trends, brand standards, and
- Compile, analyse and interpret various marketing and
- Assist management with other marketing and administrative
duties as required.
- Serve as liaison between the company and
relevant partners, suppliers and sub-contractors, for
appropriate documentation and information as needed to support the marketing and
support of Manitex solutions.
- Coordinate the new requirements
coming from the market and our customers in planning for new versions of our
solutions. Liaise as necessary with Manitex technical staff and our partners and suppliers
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Assistant in
a similar role is desirable, however this position may suit a graduate with a
comprehensive portfolio and relevant work experience. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or
- A passion for promoting sales opportunities.
- Good project management and organisational skills.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies
- Understanding of the benefits for moving to a Cloud
- Some knowledge of the Healthcare market an advantage.
Skilled and excellent working knowledge
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Team.
- Knowledge of WordPress an advantage.
- Ability to work well on their own initiative and with
team members input.
- Highly organised with commitment to creative details
and company goals.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience managing company LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ability to travel, with full, clean driving licence.