Role Type: Permanent
Area Sales Manager
Salary: Negotiable + Commission.
Length of contract: Permanent contract, with a six month probation period.
Location of job: Area Sales Manager for Southern Ireland, excluding Leinster.
Established in 1981, Sturdy Products Ltd, is both a manufacturer of its’ own range of rotationally moulded products and a distributor of other market leader products. The main market sectors in which the Company trades include: environmental, construction, domestic, agricultural & equestrian, rainwater harvesting and custom moulding.
Sturdy Products Ltd serve customers in both public and private sectors in Ireland, the UK and abroad. In the Irish context the company would be classified as SME.
Summary of role:
Sturdy Products Ltd is an established company, seeking an exceptional candidate to support us in our growth aspirations. The Company is enjoying exceptional growth and is now providing the opportunity for the right person to grow sales in both the Southern Ireland, excluding Leinster. This important role will report directly to our Managing Director.
The role will have responsibility for generating sales in Southern Ireland, excluding Leinster and will require some overnight stays. We welcome applicants from across the Island of Ireland, located at a suitable base to manage the location of the job.
Essential and desirable criteria – Applicants must highlight how they meet the following criteria:
- Minimum three years previous experience in Sales, Project Management or Procurement role
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience of other software packages, such as a CRM system
- Leaving Cert / A Level qualification
- Proven job performance metrics for last two years
- Two job references
- Full clean driving licence
- Third level qualification
- Marketing experience
- Financial experience
- Experience within the Environmental / Construction / Agricultural / Equestrian sectors
Package includes: Company Car, Laptop, and Mobile Phone.