Role Type: Permanent
We are hiring 15 temps for our busy Christmas season to start between 17th Oct 2022 and 14th Nov 2022, and continuing to between Dec 23rd 2022 and 6th Jan 2023. We are looking for people who are friendly, competent and quick learners to join us and help the company thrive during our peak season.
- Preparing Allgo Mastercard gift card orders for dispatch to Irish business clients.
- Personalising and printing AllGifts.ie vouchers and dispatching to customers.
- Handling phone, email, and chat queries from corporate and consumer customers.
- Processing individual orders for gift cards, digital codes, and products for end users.
- Forwarding hamper orders to suppliers in Ireland, USA and Australia.
- Invoicing corporate clients.
- Processing corporate sales queries.
- Other office admin duties as required.
- You will receive €15 an hour with our basic working week being 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours).
- There are a lot of opportunities to work overtime and earn more money.
- You will receive a tax-free bonus of a €500 Allgo Mastercard Gift Card when you successfully
complete your contract.
- There is the possibility to be offered a permanent role in January.
- We offer flexible start and end dates for our temp contracts.
- Allgo’s offices are located on Thomas Street in Dublin 8, just a fifteen minutes walk from St. Stephen’s Green, and well served by LUAS and bus.
- Employees will receive full training and gain hands-on experience from day one as you develop relationships with some of the biggest companies in Ireland and internationally.