NEW: Preparing SME Managers to Recover and Succeed
Starting date: 6th April 2020
ISME in partnership with Griffith College are inviting owners and managers of small businesses to enrol on a series of FREE online workshops to equip you with the necessary management skills, tools and techniques to survive and recover in a post-COVID-19 environment.
Why should I consider this FREE online series?
According to a survey conducted by Osborne Recruitment, almost “two thirds of businesses say the situation will permanently change the way their business operates in the future” (Source: RTE.ie). Owners and managers of SMEs are questioning the continuity of business and how they can rethink things to adapt to this change. The silver lining mindset encourages us now to take the time that is needed to up-skill and retrain for a post-Covid-19 world.
These free online workshops will equip SME owners and managers with the necessary management skills, tools and techniques to advance their own personal performance as managers and to more reliably inform and guide the development of their SME through these unprecedented times. Topics covered over this ten-part free series include:
- Topic 1: Stronger together – building a new reality for Irish SMEs
- Topic 2: The power of ‘future’
- Topic 3: Analysis and Planning – evidence based decision making
- Topic 4: Crisis Communication for internal and external audiences
- Topic 5: Optimising your supply chain and operations for smarter business
- Topic 6: Financial Management in Uncertainty
- Topic 7: Change Management – new challenges bring new opportunities
- Topic 8: Reconnecting – Marketing to your audience post Covid-19
- Topic 9: Demystifying the Tax implications of COVID-19
- Topic 10: Leadership and Motivation