Learning & Development
Ensure you are using best practice tools and techniques in your warehouse and stores.
- Warehousing Basics
- Warehousing Standards and Best Practice
- Measuring Performance in Warehousing
- Improving Warehouse Operations
- Order Picking for Distribution Operations
- Warehouse Space and Layout Planning
- Warehouse Equipment – Storage and Materials Handling
- Warehouse Technology – Scanning, RFID and WMS
- This will cover the following: Safety, Strategic Warehousing Questions, Quality & Service, Costs, Warehouse Location, Operational Standards, Best Practice – WCM / JIT, Performance Measurement, Improving Warehouse Operations, Warehouse Layouts, Stock Control Methodologies, Warehouse Activities to increase customer service, Warehouse flows, Stock Locations, ROP / EOQ, ABC Analysis and stock control and Damage Reporting.
This is a very practical course, offering you tools and techniques that you can use immediately back in the workplace.
For anyone working in or managing a stores or warehouse, especially in a distribution context.
Dates and Venues
To Be Confirmed.
€230 ISME Members, €325 Non Members
Members please log in to avail of your discount