Learning & Development
Time Management for Busy SME Professionals -Cork
This programme is designed to help Business Owners and those in Management positions to better manage themselves and their use of time more effectively. Time Management is directly linked to self-management and these concepts will be examined in detail.
This interactive workshop is designed to help identify opportunities for time-management improvement and illustrate how better management of time can help us optimise our performance and deliver a range of positive benefits.
Participants will examine strategies for evaluating priorities, remaining focused and managing both their and their clients’ expectations. Through engaging and thought-provoking exercises participants will explore ways to organise, prioritise and manage competing priorities and make informed decisions about work/ life management; all with a view to finding a healthy work/life balance.
- Recognise the strengths & weakness of their own time management style
- Will explore their current time management and delegation practices to understand how to use these tools to the best of their ability to maximise outputs for their business
- Will learn to harness their personal communication skills / style for maximum impact
- Highlight best practices in relation to planning, prioritising, goal setting and action planning to operate effectively
- Immediately implement time management improvements
The methodology to be used during the workshop includes group work, individual tasks, simulation exercises, with a strong emphasis on practical application. This course is extremely interactive providing participants with the opportunity to hone and test their skills.
Everyone who wishes to manage their time and stress levels.
Dates and Venues
- 5th November 2018. 9:30am – 5:00pm, Cork. (Venue to be confirmed.)
One day course. €230 ISME Members, €325 Non Members.
Members please log in to avail of your discount