Learning & Development
Team Management and Leadership for SMEs – 2nd October 2019- Dublin
Team Management & Leadership Programme for SMEs is designed for those who have recently taken on additional responsibility for managing others or are relatively new to the position.
The programme is designed to give Team Leaders a solid foundation in methodologies in managing their team. Participants will be provided with the tools and techniques to enhance personal skills to communicate with clarity and impact and build team confidence and productivity while managing those challenging conversations. It will provide the practical skills to achieve success in a management role.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Exploring team characteristics, identifying challenges of team working and appreciating the stages in team development
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Confidence Building when handling difficult situations
- Building positive working relationships while shaping high performing behaviours
- Building team confidence, pride and collaborative spirit
A practical and interactive workshop, the course is designed for managers who manage performance. Group work, individual tasks, simulation exercises and workbook exercises with a strong emphasis on practical application throughout. Our Specialist Trainer will encourage delegates to practice the supervisory skills needed to effectively manage a team. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
This workshop is aimed at all Team Leaders and Managers who wish to develop key skills and understanding to set up and develop supervisory management systems within their company and also to develop their skills in team management.
Dates and Venues
- 2nd October 2019;
- 9:30am – 5:00pm. ISME Offices, Dublin 2.
One day course. €230 ISME Members, €325 Non Members.
Members please log in to avail of your discount