Learning & Development
Successful Business Writing and Email Etiquette: 12th December 2019- Dublin
The aim of the workshop is to help business owners and staff develop first-rate business etiquette when corresponding with customers using written communications such as letters and email. Participants will learn the essential skills required to converse with customers in a professional and competent manner in order to portray a professional image, ensure customer satisfaction and build a reputable business.
- Create clear and persuasive emails to instill confidence and influence customers
- Write relevant and well-structured letters applying the right language, style and approach
- Apply proper business etiquette in the use of language, punctuation and grammar
- Good protocol for sending & receiving emails – manage anger, spam, urgent requests & responding in a timely manner
- Maintain confidentiality with attachments, forwarding or copying emails & libel comments
Dates and Venues
- 12th December 2019.
- 9:30am – 5:00pm, ISME Offices, Dublin 2.
One Day Course. ISME Members: €230, Non Members: €325
- For full course details, please click here.
Members please log in to avail of your discount