Learning & Development
Microsoft Office Productivity- Quarter 1 2020- Seeking Expressions of Interest!
The aim of the course is to provide a set of practical skills to implement in the workplace to drive productivity. The course will focus on the use and integration of Microsoft Office applications.
- Using Outlook to manage multiple email account and calendars
- Using Outlook, OneNote and Word to manage meeting documentation before, during and after the meeting
- Use of Pivot Tables/Charts and Dashboards in Excel
- How to set up and use templates in Word and PowerPoint
- “[Training helped me] Reali[se] that software can provide more efficiency in the workplace. The tutor is very knowledgeable”.
Dates and Venues
- Dates Quarter 1 2020!
- 7:30am – 10:30am; ISME Offices, Dublin 2.
- Morning Course:
- €45 ISME Members,
- €60 Non Members
- For full course details, please click here.
Members please log in to avail of your discount