Learning & Development
Reception and Office Skills
Give your offices staff the skills required to develop a professional, efficient, confident and proactive approach.
The central objectives of this programme are to help participants:
- Achieve a consistent and professional approach in relation to all business situations
- Become aware of the impact of their behaviours and communications on others
- Engage with external clients and all staff members with confidence and assertiveness
- Provide efficient support to the business in relation to all communications
- Personal Awareness/ Understanding your role
- Understanding the impact of our communications on others
- Developing a confident and proactive approach
- Assertiveness Skills
- Practical Organisational Skills
- Professional Telephone Techniques
- Essential Business Writing Skills
This is a very practical course where participants will learn tools and techniques to enhance their communication skills.
For anyone who has office and reception duties.
Dates and Venues
To Be Confirmed.
€230 ISME Members, €325 Non Members
Members please log in to avail of your discount