Learning & Development
LinkedIn For Business
Our Half Day LinkedIn training course aims to help partners and staff understand the purpose and benefits of using LinkedIn for business and steps through LinkedIn best practice and user etiquette. The training is focused on how learners can build their professional profile and use LinkedIn’s features to engage new and existing clients and expand their professional network.
Finally the course looks at the differences between free and premium accounts and the benefits of upgrading for more advanced features.
By the end of the course each learner will able to:
- Understand LinkedIn and why it is an increasing key business tool
- Set up their own personal and company pages
- Understand LinkedIn etiquette and best practice
- Identify how to best connect with people (and how not to)
- Curate & Post relevant and engaging content
- Understand different account levels on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn for Business
- Creating an impactful and professional profile
- LinkedIn etiquette
- Creating and Posting content
- Networking on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn accounts; differences and benefits of upgrading accounts
This course is very practical and interactive. If possible each learner should have access to a laptop and LinkedIn account on the day so they can work through exercises and practice using the various LinkedIn features covered during the course. Each learner will leave the course with actionable steps that they can implement straight away.
Anyone who is looking to understand and learn to effectively use LinkedIn as a tool for their business.
Dates and Venues
- 1st November 2018, ISME Offices, Dublin 2. 9:30am – 1:00pm.
Half day course. €125 ISME Members, €150 Non Members.
Members please log in to avail of your discount