Learning & Development
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:205 and ISO 45001:2018 Understanding the Key Changes Organisations Need To Implement To Obtain Certification to the New Standards
ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 standards have undergone radical change bringing questions and concerns over the new structure, revised documentation requirements and a variety of other changes needed to conform to the standards. This new approach represents a dramatic change in direction.
This one day workshop will inform you of the requirements needed to comply with the new standards and how to get certification. You will be provided with tools, tips and the latest information to help you navigate through the maze of changes for a smooth transition to the new standards.
You will get the opportunity to learn about organisations who have made the upgrade to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards and their journey and experiences. This event will provide attendees with an opportunity to discover the key steps taken to make the transition, the required changes and the impact to their business.
The aim of this event is to provide you with answers to the following questions:
- What are the changes?
- How will the changes impact your organisation?
- What are the implications for your existing ISO Management System?
- What can you do to transition to the new standards?
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2015
- Major differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Major differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Major differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018
- An understanding of clauses 4 to 10 in the standards including:
- Clause 4 – Context of the Organisation
- Clause 5 – Leadership
- Clause 6 – Planning
- Clause 7 – Support
- Clause 8 – Operations
- Clause 9 – Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10 – Improvement
- The roles and responsibilities of Leadership
- Planning to address risks and opportunities, quality, environmental and Health and Safety objectives and how to achieve them
- Support, resources, competence, awareness, communication and documented information
- Operations and the control of non-conforming outputs and emergency preparedness
- Performance Evaluation
- The Organisations Plans for continual improvement
At the end of the course, participants will understand:
- The definition of what a quality management, environmental management and a Health and Safety management system is
- The key differences between the standards
- An understanding of clauses 4-10 in the standards including:
o Context of the Organisation
o The roles and responsibilities of Leadership
o Planning to address risks and opportunities, quality objectives and how to achieve them
o Support, resources, competence, awareness, communication and documented information
o Operations and the control of non-conforming outputs
o Performance Evaluation
o The Organisations Plans for continual improvement
This workshop is for anyone involved in quality, environmental or health and safety management systems whether as a quality manager, environmental manager or health and safety manager this event is of vital importance and a must attend event for all.
Dates and Venues
4th October 2018. 9:30am – 5:00pm, ISME Offices, Dublin 2.
One day course: €230 ISME Members, €325 Non Members
Members please log in to avail of your discount