Learning & Development
Lets be honest, Tax Training can be a bit of a bore. We want to make training you in this very important area of business life as interesting as possible, with lessons from our training team that promise to be both informative and fun.
Deirdre O’Keeffe is a qualified tax technician through the Irish Tax Institute, accounting technician and payroll technician and is fiercely passionate about gaining as many skills and as much knowledge as possible in order to provide her clients with a first class training service.
DATE & TIME: Thursday 20th April 9.30-12.30
COST: €55 non-member / €45 member
LOCATION: Online via ZOOM
- VAT thresholds – a recap
- The Two-Tier VAT System
- What is the definition of a supply for VAT purposes
- Mixed supplies and composite supplies
- The Two-Thirds rule
- Intra-EU supplies and acquisitions (B2B)
- VAT invoicing
- Deposits and advance payments
- Non-refundable deposits when a transaction is cancelled
- Treatment of vouchers
- The “6 month” rule
- Changing from one basis of VAT on sales calculation to another
- Cancellation of VAT registration – the pitfalls of cancellation of electing to register for VAT
- Filing a VAT3
- Self-account for VAT on Intra-EU acquisitions
- Amending a VAT3 when an error is discovered
- VIES/Intrastat – when are they due to be filed and what are they?
- Brexit – how has it changed how we do business with Northern Ireland?
- Revenue – eAudits as part of the landscape of VAT compliance
- Revenue Audits – penalties, mitigation and the power of a qualifying disclosure
Members please log in to avail of your discount