Learning & Development
Intermediate Excel Training- 18th September 2019- Dublin
The aim of this course is to develop a good working knowledge of Excel to include features such as functions and formula, sorting and filtering data, working with charts and pivot tables. This course is aimed at users who have basic experience with Excel and want to build on their current knowledge to set up their own spreadsheets and manipulate existing ones.
- Linking Sheets / Workbooks
- Logical Functions (If, NestedIf, SumIf etc.)
- Conditional Formatting
- Lookup Functions – Matching Data
- Pivot Tables / Data Analyses
- “Hands on practicing as we were learning. Tutor was excellent, extremely helpful and very clear with instructions. She has excellent knowledge of the course; very friendly.”
Dates and Venues
- 18th September 2019.
- 9:30am – 5:00pm-ISME, Dublin 2.
One day course: €230 ISME Members, €325 Non Members
- For full course details, please click here.
Members please log in to avail of your discount