Learning & Development
Instagram for Business
Learn how to use images and video on Instagram to build a strong network that will in-turn bring in sales.
- Your bio – tips on how to write a good Instagram bio and how to use the link section to your advantage.
- Linking to Facebook and Twitter so you can share images across multiple platforms and the pros and cons of doing this
- Strategy – why use Instagram. Deciding on your goals, objectives and targets.
- Understanding Instagram’s newsfeed filter and how to ensure you are discoverable in search and visible in your follower’s newsfeed.
- Practical: talking images and using the filters and editing features. If you have a product that you can bring along on the day please do
- Using Instagram features like filters, stories, direct etc
- Using #hashtags and why they are so important in Instagram
- Monitoring – applications for monitoring your success
- Advertising – key steps to running an ad on Instagram via Facebook advertising platform and promoting posts in Instagram
- Case Studies – other businesses that are succeeding on Instagram
- Other apps: an introduction to apps that work with Instagram e.g. Repost for sharing, Wordswag/Textswag (to overlay text on images) and Layout from Instagram (create collages)
This is a highly interactive and participative course. It is recommended that all participants bring a laptop to participate in practical elements.
Dates and Venues
To be confirmed.
One day course: €120 ISME Members, €180 Non Members
Members please log in to avail of your discount