Learning & Development
Google Ad Words for a high ROI
The aim of this Google Ad Words Training Course is to:
- Have the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to create an effective campaign with a high return
- Be able to monitor and track campaign(s) and understand what the results mean.
- Understand other features of Google AdWords e.g. Remarketing and Display advertising and how they can use them effectively in their business.
Google AdWords is a proven method for generating quality traffic for your website.
The Key to its success is the:
• Segmentation of each service into different campaigns (or AdGroups)
• Target key phrases chosen
• Daily and keyword budget
• Time of day/night the ads run
• Ads wording
• Landing page
The modules will include:
• An introduction to AdWords. Understanding the difference between AdWords and Organic search. How to use it as a marketing tool and generate quality traffic that converts. A run through the lingo.
• Segmentation: the importance of segmenting products/services into AdGroups to ensure that customers see the right ad when a search is completed. This will increase click through rate and conversion rate
• Budgets: choosing budgets and setting targets
• Keyword research: an introduction to the key planner tools required to research target key phrases
• Ads wording: choosing the right wording and split testing ads wording and landing pages for a higher return
• Landing pages: creating strong, impactful landing pages
• Conversion tracking, understanding reports and monitoring campaigns
• Google remarketing: an introduction to it and how it can be used effectively
This is a highly interactive and participative course. It is recommended that all participants bring a laptop to participate in practical elements.
Dates and Venues
To be confirmed.
One day course: €120 ISME Members, €180 Non Members
Members please log in to avail of your discount