Learning & Development
Generating Sales Using Social Media
An introductory course on how to use social media effectively to generate sales and leads.
Social Media is an ever evolving area, existing platforms are changing their layout and functionality daily and new platforms are emerging every day. It is important that you are given the most up to date information which will enable you to make informed decision about the channels you choose for your business, how to use them to build lasting relationships and in turn generate sale and leads.
- Understand the different ways to use social media to promote your business and brand
- Tactics to use to generate sales from the different platforms
- Understand how to develop and implement a social media strategy for your business
- Understand relationship marketing and how to form strong relationships and build customer loyalty using
- Introduction to social media and how it can assist with customer relationship management (CRM)
- Introduction to social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Instagram and Pinterest and how to use them effectively.
- Setting up accounts – a walk through the step by step process of setting up and using their main tools and features
- How to write for social media to promote interaction
- Creating visual content for social media that encourages engagement
- Using social media to drive quality website visitors and increase sales and leads
- Advertising opportunities: setting up effective ads and tracking conversions
- Evaluation of existing social media activity
- Reputation management – introduction to tools that will enable you to monitor where and when people talk about you online
- Management tools – introduction to a range of tools that will assist with the management and monitoring of your social media accounts
This is a highly interactive and participative course. It is recommended that all participants bring a laptop to participate in practical elements.
Dates and Venues
To Be Confirmed.
One day course: €230 ISME Members, €325 Non Members
Members please log in to avail of your discount