Learning & Development
Electricians – Renewing your EVC?
Save up to 30% by taking this course with ISME Skillnet..
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the skills and related knowledge to enable them to work safely on electrical installations while carrying out minor works. It will also provide a fundamental understanding of electrical safety.
- Extensive insight into electricity safety and procedures
- To be able to use electrical testing equipment
- Understanding of domestic electrical system
- Module 1 Electrical safety requirements
- Module 2 Electrical fundamentals, voltage, current resistance, power
- Module 3 Introduction to heating controls
- Module 4 Testing procedures and safe isolation
- Module 5 Types of heating systems
- Module 6 Suitability of existing domestic systems for new controls
- Module 7 Heating systems controls (valves/thermostats)
- Module 8 Practical Workshops, Practical training workshops on installing electrical heating controls, Using appropriate tools and instruments
TRAINEE PROFILE: Appliance service Technicians, general Maintenance persons and people wishing to gain additional knowledge in electrical safety.
DURATION: 3 Days
LOCATION: METAC Training
COURSE FEE: Contact [email protected] for prices.
CERTIFICATION: Blueflame Certified (Minor Works)
Email [email protected] to purchase your place