Learning & Development
Effective Time Management – Getting Your Balance Right
This workshop is designed to help you identify opportunities for time-management effectiveness and illustrates how better management of time can help you optimise yours & your teams performance.
It will support you to deliver a range of positive benefits in how you work and how best to impact your businesses success while supporting its sustainability.
Through engaging and thought-provoking exercises participants will explore ways to organise, prioritise and manage competing priorities and make informed decisions in relation to work / life management.
- Time Management Style Identify your Time Management Style
- Time Audit / Prioritising Identify and remedy time barriers
- Self Awareness Identify areas you need upskilling
- Reality Check Stakeholder Assessment
- Goal Setting Effective Planning Tools
- Reflective Practice Continuous Monitoring
- 3P’s Managing conflicting priorities
- Accountability Contracting Commitment to positive Change
This workshop will take place on zoom and includes open training & discussions, break out rooms, individual tasks & simulation exercises – drawn from participants lived experiences. This course is extremely interactive & supportive providing participants with the opportunity to hone and test their skills. It is designed to be implemented into practice in real time.
Any SME who wishes to better manage their time and stress levels to experience a more satisfactory work / life balance.
Dates and Venues:
Wednesdays 10th May 10.00-13.00 and 14.00-17.00
One day course €65 ISME Members, €75 Non Members