Learning & Development
Digital Selling for SMEs
This course aims to help sales people improve their digital selling skills by:
• Acquiring more qualified prospects to drive more sales
• Reducing lead times and nurturing leads more effectively
• Increasing and improving their overall conversion rate
• Building solid relationships online ensuring client satisfaction and repeat custom
• Optimising pipeline analysis and defining growth strategies
Topic 1: Introduction To Digital Selling
• Digital Selling-a definition
• Understanding the social landscape
• Buyers’ behaviours and digital footprint
• Mapping the modern buying journey
Topic 2: Revolution of Sales
• The changing face of sales
• Digital tools & techniques
• Online CRMs
• Sales Enablement
Topic 3: Social Selling
• Curating & creating content
• Social Media Listening
• Influencing not selling
• Successful Campaigns
• Monitoring Results
Topic 4: Challenging Change
• New habits driving new behaviours, change management, incentives
• The importance of planning for change
• Ensuring buy-in
• Measuring progress
Our slide presentations contain a mixture of text, graphics, videos and photography to keep our presentations fresh.
Group Discussion is encouraged throughout the session to allow learners to share their experiences on similar issues.
Includes Case Studies, Role Plays, and Learning Games etc. As much as possible we try to make all exercises relevant.
**We recommend attendees bring a laptop with them if possible.**
This Digital Selling course is aimed at sales people, consultants and sales representatives of all levels, business development executives and managers, account managers, relationship managers and those leading sales teams, or anyone looking to develop their digital sales capabilities.
Dates and Venues
- 19th October 2018. 9:30am – 5:00pm. ISME Offices, Dublin 2.
One day course: €230 ISME Members, €325 Non Members
Members please log in to avail of your discount