Learning & Development
Excel: Creating And Working With Pivot Tables – An Introduction
A pivot table is a reporting tool that produces 3D reports from spread sheet data. This session will explain the core concepts of a Pivot table, how to create and manage a table.
Steps in creating a Pivot Table
- Select the required fields for the Pivot Table
- Edit the pivot table
- Format the pivot table
- Update and refresh a pivot table
- Add a data field and change the calculation method
- Show multiple totals across columns
- Group fields for data analysis
- Create a Pivot Chart
The module will include active involvement from the participants in scenarios and exercises.
TIME & DATE
Monday 6th March 11.30-1.00
- €35 members
- €40 non-members.
Members please log in to avail of your discount