Learning & Development
Develop Your First Google Ads Campaign – Seeking Expressions of Interest!
The aim of this Google AdWords training course is to:
- By the end of the course, you will have a fully developed Google Ad Campaign to roll out.
- Develop the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to create an effective Google advertising campaign.
- Develop an understanding of the key performance indicators to enable campaign management.
Google AdWords is an essential element of a marketing strategy. It can be extremely effective if it is managed correctly.
The Key elements of the day are:
- Website\Landing page optimisation
- Research – Keyword\Audience\Competition
- Campaign setup
- Campaign management
The modules for the course are:
- Introduction to online advertising\Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising
- What is PPC online advertising?
- How can it benefit your business?
- What are the common mistakes?
- How does a business get started?
- What is website\landing page optimisation
- Why is optimisation so important?
- What simple steps can be taken to optimise my website?
- What research is required?
- Why do it?
- How is it done?
- What online tools are best for doing research?
- Campaign Setup
- Setting up the first campaign for the business.
- Steps in creating your first adverts.
- Campaign Management
- Setting up analytics and tracking,
- Identifying the key performance indicators.
- Creating a report to manage advert performance.
This is a highly interactive and participative course. In order to gain the maximum from the day, it is recommended that all participants bring a laptop.
It is also important for each participant to have a Google account setup for their business. This will be the Google account that will be used to create the advertising campaign and analytics.
- Set of notes for creating Google PPC campaign
- Creation of first live campaign
- Page of links, tips and tricks for effective campaigns
Dates and Venues
- Seeking Expressions of Interest!
- 9:30 – 5:00pm, ISME, Dublin 2
One day course: €230 ISME Members, €325 Non-Members
Members please log in to avail of your discount