Learning & Development
LinkedIn For Business -Beginners: Dublin
A practical and hands-on workshop, the aim of this course is to get you from being a LinkedIn beginner to an intermediate LinkedIn user in one day. With step by step demonstrations and live editing (bring your laptop!) you will learn insider tips and tricks on how to create a standout profile, manage privacy settings, how to grow your network confidently and the do’s and don’ts of content, how to sell subtly and more! Designed specifically for beginner users, the pace will be at a suitable speed in a relaxed environment with people of the same ability.
Marketing Foundations & Strategy
- Who are your target customers, how much do you know about them and why do they buy (or not buy) from you?
- The perception of your brand and uncover any hidden opportunities to sell
- Insider tips on making your profile stand out from the crowd: cover image, profile photo, headline, summary and work history
- Practical tasks around defining keywords and writing a new headline
- Endorsements v recommendations and how to ask for a recommendation
Growing your network – searching and connecting
- How to use the free search option to find the right people
- How to create a personalised note and to connect in the right way on desktop and mobile
Content strategy for personal profiles
- Content strategy and posting content
- Liking, sharing and commenting on posts
- What videos, photographs and website links are best
- How to post these properly and at the right times
Tracking data and analytics
- How to track data and analytics on posts and why this is essential
Privacy and communications
- What a search engine can see, visibility settings and turning off annoying emails
Company page / LinkedIn Pages
- Setting up and running a company page.
- Defining your content strategy.
- Matching your content to your customer personas
- As this is a hand-on and practical workshop, learners will need to have a laptop to follow step by step demonstrations and live editing tasks
- There will be some group work around certain tasks
- Please have a LinkedIn account created prior to the training. It is not essential that you populate your profile with content as long as you have an account.
- Please know your username and password for your LinkedIn account
- All laptops should have wireless internet capabilities
- And please have the LinkedIn mobile app installed
This course has been designed for a wide range of professions and levels from SME business owners, employees, business development executives to sales & marketing professionals and anyone who either manages a LinkedIn company page or who wants to sell and build a brand on LinkedIn.
However, while the content of the training covers all elements of LinkedIn, the pace of the training has been adapted and tailored specifically for LinkedIn beginners and may be unsuitable for anyone who is proficient on LinkedIn.
Dates and Venues
- 22nd February 2019; 9:00am – 5:00pm. ISME Offices, Dublin 2.
Full day course. €230 ISME Members, €325 Non-Members.
Members please log in to avail of your discount