Learning & Development
This Advanced Warehousing Training Course helps you look at your warehousing operation strategically.
- The strategic positioning of warehousing in your company: trade offs within the company structure, in-house vs external, customer service level requirements
- Designing the warehouse: evaluation of current procedures and processes, designing an appropriate layout, evaluating and selecting handling and storage equipment, analysing supply and demand, the legal and security requirements.
- Choosing Warehousing Technology: Warehouse Management Software, People Management Systems, Warehousing Equipment Systems, Track and Trace Systems and using their information to plan, organise, direct and control.
- Warehousing Performance Management – cost management, operations benchmarking, operations performance reporting, generating recommendations based on productivity and utilisation analysis
- Additional considerations
This is a very practical course, offering you tools and techniques that you can use immediately back in the workplace.
For anyone managing a stores or warehouse, especially in a distribution context.
Dates and Venues
To Be Confirmed.
€230 ISME Members, €325 Non Members
Members please log in to avail of your discount