Learning & Development
Lets be honest, Tax Training can be a bit of a bore. We want to make training you in this very important area of business life as interesting as possible, with lessons from our training team that promise to be both informative and fun.
Deirdre O’Keeffe is a qualified tax technician through the Irish Tax Institute, accounting technician and payroll technician and is fiercely passionate about gaining as many skills and as much knowledge as possible in order to provide her clients with a first class training service.
DATE & TIME: Monday 24th April 9.30-12.30
COST: €55 non-member / €45 member
LOCATION: Online via ZOOM
- Amount on which VAT is chargeable
- Self-supplies of goods and services
- Place of supply rules
- Comprehensive explanation of the Place of Supply of Services Rules received from abroad – understanding how to determine where the place of supply is VAT chargeable on goods and services supplied to foreign customers
- When does the foreign supplier have to register for and charge Irish VAT – thresholds and procedures
- VAT on Finance Charges: Hire Purchase -v- Leasing – the differences on how VAT is recovered
- VAT One-Stop-Shop (VAT OSS)
- Inclusion of B2B Intra-EU acquisitions/supplies on the VAT3
- VAT on Construction Services – Rules regarding VAT on a “relevant contract”. When to charge VAT, the rates applied and self-accounting for VAT
- The Two-Thirds rule
- Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT) for construction services
- Supply of materials only and RCT
- Principals – when is a person defined as one?
- VAT registration of subcontractors
- Government Bodies, Local Authorities and RCT
- Payment notifications for a relevant contract
- The VAT RTD – overview and worked examples
- When is VAT payable on importation?
- Postponed accounting
- VAT Mini One Stop Shop (OSS) – the changing landscape of cross border VAT compliance
Members please log in to avail of your discount